Portable Small Brewery Chiller for Industry
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Packaging:||Standard Package for Export Transport|
|Brand:||Amrta or OEM|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||400PCS / Month|
Model No.: AW()
Amrta air conditioning specialize in designing and manufacturing water chiller for industry cooling, including brewery, winery, dairy, laser, aquaculture, pharmaceutical, etc. Our industrial water chiller in the food and brewery industry are used as cooling systems to remove heat obtained during mixing, cooking, fermentation or after pasteurization of products. If you have any questions about cooling during brewery processing, please contact us. This type brewery chiller could be customized according to detailed cooling requirements to remove heat and maintain a constant temperature during food and brewery processing. The glycol chiller have many models with different cooling capacity to suit your cooling requirements.
● Small Offices, Hotels, Hospitals
● Small commercial and residential buildings
Why this choice?
● Very high efficiency with R410A
● Very low noise operation
● R410A scroll compressors
● Advanced control
● Scroll water chiller with pump and optional buffer tank
● Very compact for outdoor or indoor installation
01. Structure. Panels and base frame are made from alvanized steel protected with polyester powder painting to ensure total resistance to atmospheric agents.
02. Compressor. Hermetic scroll type compressor, equipped with the crankcase heater and thermal protection with thermal overload cut-out and crankcase heater mounted on rubber vibration isolators.
03. Axial fan. External rotor type axial fans, equipped with single phase direct drive motors, low noise 6 poles, protection level IP54, provided with a protective outlet grille.
04. Evaporator. High efficiency and low pressure drop stainless steel (AISI 316) water exchangers, with antifreeze heating element (option) and differential pressure switch, factory insulated with flexible close cell material.
05. Condenser. Coils are consisting of seamless copper tubes mechanically expanded into blue hydrophilic aluminum fins,100% fully quality tested; sub cooling circuit to prevent freezing at the base (optional); protected with metal grill.
06. Desuperheater. High efficiency stainless steel brazed plate heat exchanger, factory insulated with flexible close cell material(optional).
07. Refrigerant circuit. Copper tube connection with charge valve, filter, sight glass, gas-liquid separator, thermostatic expansion valve, low pressure switch with automatic reset, high pressure switch with manual reset . The heat pump systems is completed also with 4-way valve, liquid receiver and one way valve.
08. Water circuit. Built with air vent valve, water drain connection, and female-threaded hydraulic connectors Water pump (8kW-30kW), differential pressure switch Expansion tank (8kW-30kW).
09. Electric panel
Compressor protection breaker
Fan motor protection breaker
Control circuit protection breaker
Phase sequence relay (only for 3-phase)
Programmable microprocessor controller
Additional electric heater embedded in the coils for defrosting in low temperature ambient. It must be factory installed
Stainless steel covering
Tube in tube heat exchanger
Water circuit electric heater
Small Chiller Technical Data
|Cooling input (without water pump)||kW||8.2||9.03||9.39||13.2||15.02||18.8|
|Heating input (without water pump)||kW||8.7||9.23||9.43||14.3||15.57||20.45|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||38||39||42||50||52||52|
|Water connection size||mm||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN40||DN40|
|Noise level ***||dB(A)||66||66||68||70||70||70|
** Ambient temperature 7ºC; user side water in/out 40/45ºC.
*** Sound pressure measured at a distance of 1 m and a height of 1.5 m above the ground in an ideal field (fan side).
Modular Chiller Technical Data
|Cooling power input||kW||20.8||31.4||42.1||63.6||84.2|
|Heating power input||kW||20.2||30.6||41||61.2||82|
|Max Input Power||kW||24||35.7||47.7||71.4||95.4|
|Max Input current||A||50||74||97||148||194|
|Cooling Running Current||A||46||68||89||136||178|
|Cooling power input*||kW||2*9.4||3*9.63||4*9.77||6*9.63||8*9.77|
|Heating power input**||kW||2*9.1||3*9.36||4*9.5||6*9.36||8*9.5|
|Type||/||Shell and tube heat exchanger|
|Water flow when cooling||m3/h||11.2||16.8||22.4||33.6||44.8|
|Water flow when heating||m3/h||11.7||17.6||23.4||35.1||46.8|
|Water side pressure drop ***||kPa||46||52||55||52||55|
|Water connection size||DN||50|| 50 ||65||2x50||2x65|
|V type coil||Length||mm||2000||2207||2207||2207||2207|
*** In the nominal water flow condition the pressure drop is between this range.
**** Sound pressure measured at a distance of 1 m and a height of 1.5 m above the ground in a dear field.
Jinan Amrta Air Conditioning Co.,Ltd
AMRTA specialize in commercial air conditioner and cooling system solutions for commercial and industrial use. Our products cover water chiller, Rooftop packaged unit, heat pump and fan coil units etc.
We AMRTA constantly build upon our history of proven innovation with new products and services that improve global comfort and efficiency.
AMRTA offer extraordinarily innovative and exceptionally reliable service, so why would you install anything but AMRTA? Please check our website
- Company Name: Jinan Amrta Air Conditioning Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Haiyan Wang
- Product/Service: Water Chiller , Air Conditioner , Rooftop Packaged Unit , Heat Pump System , Fan Coil , Air Handling Systems
- Capital (Million US $): US$5 Million
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 13788 Century Road, Jinna, Shandong, P.R.China
- Contact Person: Mr. Richard Lee
- Tel: 0086-531-67807798
Premium Related Products